I got to see snow fall for the first time! Things I love about Portland
1. Amazing coffee! Why go to Starbucks when you can try local places that they roast the coffee right in front of you?
2. New wardrobe...seeing as I am not used to weather in the 40s, I get to stock up on new boots, coats and scarves!
3. Hearing the rain...it is so relaxing sitting on the couch and looking out the windows to see and hear the rain.
4. Pearl Church...found my new Trinity in Portland and I LOVE it!
5. The leaves actually change colors! Novel idea that I still in awe of!
6. There is always something to do...I love getting lost because I find something new!
Overall Portland is amazing! Currently I am sitting on my couch listening to Christmas music. Loving life right now. No complaints!