I am writing this blog post sitting on Julie's green couch in San Francisco. I have decided that I am moving here at some point. I just love the city! I wanted to update everyone on what is going on. This is my tentative schedule before I leave for Cameroon. I am planning on stopping work by mid to late April and move home on May 8th! I will be home for a month before I leave for Cameroon!
But seeing as I only a few more months in Portland these are my goal:
- Eat at as many food carts as possible
- Run in the Shamrock 5k & in the Portland Rose's 10k
- Explore beyond my Northwest Neighborhood
- Volunteer more with the Junior League of Portland
- Enjoy all of the wonderful beers Portland is famous for
- Hike Mt. Hood & Mt. St. Helens
- Snowboard more
- Have fun & explore!
My list is long and it feels like it is not obtainable...but I am excited for what the future has in store for me and I need to embrace where I am at now.
This is all for now! I will be home from February 9-13th...I cannot wait to see everyone!