Monday, May 30, 2011

Mexican Food!!!!

I anticipate that come 12 months into my 24 months I am going to be writing about how much I miss Mexican food. I packed enough taco seasoning to last me maybe 2 months. Call me crazy, but since being home I cannot even count the tacos I have eaten! And I loved each and every one of them!

But lets to the important details...my bags are almost all packed! It sort of looks like a tornado went through the house!

Thank you so much to everyone for this weekend! I had an amazing weekend visiting with all of my loved ones! Saturday my parents threw a party and had the Taco Man at our house. Over 60 people joined us in the celebration. Sunday my Aunt Linda and Uncle Denny had a family feast and it was amazing! Thank you again to my amazing support system. I cannot express how grateful I am for the love that I have felt!



1 comment:

Eileen Paulin said...

It has been a special week being able to see you so many times! !Vaya con Dios! Keep this blog updated often, and remember that Skype is a beautiful thing!!