Friday, May 6, 2011

Unemployed...well kinda!

I am back in San Francisco and back on Julie's green couch, which is like a tied died version of a thinking chair. One chapter of my life is now over and a new one is about to begin. I still feel like I am just on vacation, I guess that it is a mini vacation. Last Friday was my last day of work. Bitter sweet ending. That was my first real and I honestly can say that I did learn and grow a lot.

Last Saturday my best friend from high school, Lesley, came out and helped me make my move! We did all of the touristy things in Portland and ate literally ate everything in sight! We had every dessert possible. We have dubbed this trip "The Sugar High of 2011." I am planing on living it up before I head out to Africa for 2 years!

This past week has been extremely busy! Below are pictures of Lesley and my trip!






So far this has been a great trip! I am sad to leave Portland, but it will be there when I get back!

No comments: