Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother Teresa

I swung by my Mom's office today just to say hello. Whenever I am in the area I try to always stop by. This time in her office I noticed something new. Amongst her framed pictures of our family and friends I saw this quote in a simple gold plated frame. This should be displayed in everyone's house. This will be in my new house in Cameroon.

People are often
Unreasonable and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind,
People may accuse you of ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.

If you are honest,
People may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.

If you find happiness,
People may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today,
May be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have,
And it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.

For you see, in the end,
It is between you and God.
It never was between you and them any way.

Mother Teresa

No comments: